After 15+ years helping people on Medicare in the corporate and non-profit worlds, I’ve chosen to bring my passion for helping others to Assisted Living Locators. As a new Assisted Living Locators franchise owner with my wife Pauline, our combined 30+ years’ experience enriching, and empowering older adults is now available to the families of Greater Northeast Houston to help navigate the complexities of elder care. Brent and Pauline have helped their own family navigate the complexities of elder care. Several years ago, they cared for grandparents. This challenging experience was very difficult and led them to open an Assisted Living Locator Franchise to help families like theirs during these difficult transitions.
- Can you give us an overview of what senior living options are available in Houston?
- Does Medicare pay for nursing homes or assisted living?
- How would someone determine whether a small or a large, assisted living would be most suitable for their needs?
- When should families start looking for assisted living options?
- Tells u about Assisted Living Locators. Is there a fee for the work you do?
- Why did you decide to start this business?